A typical window blind is made up of several long horizontal or vertical slats of various types of hard material, including wood, plastic or metal which are held together by cords that run through the blind slats.
- Vertical Blinds – Unlike horizontal blinds, vertical blinds are less likely to collect dust because they stand vertically. Since they draw to the side rather than lifting and lowering, they are easier and faster to operate. They operate better on doors and windows that also slide from side to side. Vertical blinds consist of slats of stiffened fabric, plastic, or metal hanging by one end from a track; like the horizontal versions, the slats can be rotated 90 degrees to allow light to pass through or to fold up on one side of a door or window. Vertical blinds are very good at controlling how much natural or exterior light comes into a room, due to the ability of the slats to close tightly. Read More
- Zebra Blinds – Zebra blinds are a perfect merge of beauty and innovation. This impressive blind can be mounted in office space and living room for getting a delightful experience. Zebra roller blinds offer artistic feeling and act as a sunshade for enhancing your comfort level. Zebra shades and blinds comprise of room darkening and light filtering fabrics for rendering perfect contemporary look.
Zebra roller blinds include light filtering and sheer fabrics in one shade, thus giving you a glimpse of zebra pattern. Open zebra blinds during day time for getting an incredible outside view, close them partly for protecting your family from UV radiations and close them completely during night time for maintaining privacy.
Zebra Blinds offers artistic feeling to the user functionally and acts as sunshade at the same time. The uniqueness of the product is double fabrics adjust light and view giving you the option of dual Serving. The advantages of zebra blinds are that it integrates the function of Venetian blinds and roller blinds. you can adjust the amount of light and privacy needed. The concise and elegant blinds for windows are easy to operate. Read more
- Venetian Blinds – A Venetian blind has horizontal slats, one above another. Venetian blinds are basic slatted blinds made of metal or plastic; wooden slats are sometimes used but in the US these are now usually referred to as wood blinds or bamboo blinds. They are suspended by strips of cloth called tapes, or by cords, by which all slats in unison can be rotated through nearly 180 degrees. The slats can be rotated such that they overlap with one side facing inward and then in the opposite direction such that they overlap with the other side facing inward. Read More
- Wooden Blinds – Wooden blinds are generally known as Venetian blinds. A number of horizontal wooden slats are joined together by corded pulleys which can either gather all the slats at the top of the window to reveal the view or simply angle the slats while allowing some light to travel through the blind yet retaining some level of privacy. Wooden blinds come in a number of finishes (determined by the type of wood used, which ranges from painted to most types of solid oak varieties) and sizes (determined by the width of each slat which is usually available in one of three widths—25 mm, 35 mm or 50 mm). Read More
- Customized Roller Blinds – blind is made up of several long horizontal or vertical slats of various types of hard material, including wood, plastic or metal which are held together by cords that run through the blind slats. Custom made roller blinds come in blockout, translucent and sunscreen options. They are mounted on a metal headrail and operated with a side chain or spring mechanism.
- IPVC Exterior Blinds – Exterior IPVC blinds are meant for privacy and demand a specialised design. Our exterior blinds ensure complete privacy to your living or office areas with its purposeful and highly studied design. Our balcony blinds shield out external view, allowing uninhibited view from a single side and that is yours.
- Our exterior blinds have special features
- Specially designed for complete privacy.
- Available a variety of colors, designs and materials to give you an ample choice to suit your decor best
- manual system that makes our exterior blinds very easy-to-operate
- Our exterior PVC blinds are made with age-resistant materials ensuring durability and long-lasting
- Highly suitable for balconies, sea-facing resorts, open restaurants, food courts, gardens and so on.
- Persian Blinds – The most common window blinds are Persian blinds, which consist of many horizontal slats, usually of metal or vinyl, connected with string such that they can be rotated to allow light to pass between the slats, rotated up to about 170 degrees to hide the light, or pulled up so that the entire window is clear. Read More
- Roller Blinds – Custom made roller blinds come in blockout, translucent and sunscreen options. They are mounted on a metal headrail and operated with a side chain or spring mechanism. Cheaper and ready made blinds often come with a PVC pole instead of a metal headrail. They are widely used in Australia, Spain and many other countries. Read More